6 In stock
Switches & Bridges
A 60 - 120 W PoE+ power budget supplies up to four Power over Ethernet devices.
Features dual redundant 12 - 56 VDC power inputs with output alarm relay.
Industrial Hardened Design
Equipped with a rugged IP30 rated housing designed to withstand a high degree of vibration, shock, protection against ESD / EMI / surge, and operate within a wide temperature range of -40 - 75° C (-40 - 167° F).
4 x Gigabit PoE+ ports and 2 x dedicated SFP slots
DIN-Rail / Wall Mounts
IP30 rated metal enclosure with included DIN-rail and wall mount hardware
12 Gbps switching capacity
Dual redundant power inputs with overload current protection (power supply sold separately models: (model: TI-S12048)
Alarm relay triggered by power failure of primary and/or redundant power
Sends larger packets, or Jumbo Frames (up to 9 KB), for increased performance
Industrial switch is rated for an operating temperature range of -40 - 75 °C (-40 - 167 °F)
Shock and Vibration Resistant
Rated for shock (EN 60068-2-27), freefall (EN 60068-2-32), and vibration (EN 60068-2-6)
Grounding point protects equipment from external electrical surges
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your TRENDnet 6-Port Industrial Gigabit PoE+ DIN-Rail Switch 12 - 56 V today!
- 4 x Gigabit PoE+ ports
- 2 x Dedicated SFP slots
- 60 - 120 W power budget
- 12 Gbps switching capacity
- Hardened IP30 rated metal switch
- Includes DIN-rail and wall mounts
- Extreme -40 - 75 °C (-40 - 167 °F) operating temperature range
- Dual redundant 12-56 VDC power inputs with overload current protection
- Alarm output triggered by power failure
- Power supply sold separately (model: TI-S12048)
|Manufacturer Part Number||TI-PG62B|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.trendnet.com|
|Product Name||6-Port Industrial Gigabit PoE+ DIN-Rail Switch 12 - 56 V|
|Product Type||Ethernet Switch||Interfaces/Ports|
|Total Number of Network Ports||4|
|Port/Expansion Slot Details||
||Media & Performance|
|Media Type Supported||
|Ethernet Technology||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||2|
|Expansion Slot Type||SFP|
|Shared SFP Slot||No|
|Number of SFP Slots||2||Network & Communication|
|Layer Supported||2||Management & Protocols|
|Height||1.80" (45.72 mm)|
|Width||4.10" (104.14 mm)|
|Length||5.60" (142.24 mm)|
|Weight (Approximate)||700 g||Miscellaneous|
|Country of Origin||Taiwan||Warranty|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us