6 In stock
TRENDnet's Indoor/Outdoor 5MP H.265 WDR PoE ENHANCED IR Network Camera, model TV-IP313PI, provides day and night surveillance with a night vision range of up to 80 meters (262 ft.). ENHANCED IR uses powerful energy efficient infrared LEDs to produce a balanced night vision illumination field and reduces close object overexposure. This network camera delivers year-round surveillance with an IP67 weather rated housing to withstand outdoor environments. Record up to 5MP HD video at 20 fps in a space saving H.265 compression format. View live video with included complimentary software and mobile apps.
Day/Night HD Surveillance
Powerful 5MP video in H.265 compression and 80m night vision provides 24-hour surveillance.
Built for outdoor environments with an IP67 weather rating and an operating temperature range of -30° - 60° C (-22° - 140° F).
Advanced Night Vision
Advanced ENHANCED IR LEDs provide long-range night vision and significantly reduce close object overexposure-common with standard infrared LEDs.
Record up to 5MP HD video (2944 x 1656) at 20 fps in the space saving H.265 compression format
ENHANCED IR Night Vision
Advanced ENHANCED IR LEDs provide long-range night vision up to 80m (262 ft.) and significantly reduce close object overexposure-common with standard infrared LEDs.
Save installation costs with Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Outdoor IP67 weather rated housing
Adjustable Mounting Base
Fully adjustable integrated mounting base provides installation flexibility
Advanced in-camera archived video playback functionality
Create custom motion detection zones to record video and send email notifications when a zone is triggered
Create custom tamper detection zones to send an email notification when the camera view has been obstructed
Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
Adjustable 120dB WDR setting improves image quality and focus when a camera is exposed to high contrast lighting environments by enhancing the dark areas of the image to make them more visible
Define custom schedules using continuous (24/7) and event based recording modes
ONVIF Profile S and Profile G
Complimentary pro-grade software to manage TRENDnet cameras
Live video to a mobile device with free iOS®and Android™apps
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your TRENDnet Indoor/Outdoor 5MP H.265 WDR PoE Enhanced IR Network Camera today!
- For remote surveillance needs, this network camera is best suited
- Up to 262.47 ft (80000 mm) of night vision
- CMOS sensor is cheaper as compare to CCD and consumes less power while producing better HD videos
- Up to 2944 x 1656 video resolution
|Manufacturer Part Number||TV-IP1313PI|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.trendnet.com|
|Product Name||Indoor/Outdoor 5MP H.265 WDR PoE Enhanced IR Network Camera|
|Product Type||Network Camera||Technical Information|
|Night Vision Distance||262.47 ft (80000 mm)||Display & Graphics|
|Image Sensor Type||CMOS|
|Effective Camera Resolution||5 Megapixel||Video|
|Maximum Video Resolution||2944 x 1656||Lens|
|Maximum Focal Length||4 mm||Network & Communication|
|Network (RJ-45)||Yes||Physical Characteristics|
|Weight (Approximate)||1.20 kg||Miscellaneous|
|Country of Origin||China||Warranty|
|Limited Warranty||3 Year|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us