1 In stock
Outdoor In-Line Surge Protector Keeps Your 1G PoE Edge Network Equipment Safe
Ideal for home/corporate security systems, wireless access points, routers, bridges and other PoE (Power over Ethernet) applications, the B110-SP-CAT-OD protects outdoor-mounted network equipment from damage caused by lightning, power surges, electrostatic discharge (ESD) and cable discharge events. Just connect it between your source and network equipment using standard 23/24 AWG Cat5e/6/6a cables (sold separately) and the included cable glands. Both mid-span and end-span PoE are supported. Note: two B110-SP-CAT-OD surge protectors are required to protect both source and device.
Your Last Defense Against Intruding Voltage Spikes That Can Cause Costly Downtime
Thyristor diode technology features low impedance and superior power handling capabilities, providing protection against ESD and super-fast response time under one nanosecond. Gas discharge modules on all four twisted pairs protect each wire from surges or spikes by dissipating the voltage transient through a contained plasma gas. Line-to-line and line-to-ground protection modes help protect against short circuits and minimize distortion of high-speed signals. The B110-SP-CAT-OD meets the following IEC regulations: IEC 61000-4-2 (ESD) +/- 15kV (Air), +/- 8kV (Contact) and IEC 61000-4-5 (Lightning) 10kA (8/20µs), 20kV (8/20µs).
IP66 Rating Denotes Resistance to Dust and Water
The housing's IP66 rating means the surge protector is not only 100% protected against dust, but also able to endure high-pressure jets of water from any direction with no damage or decline in performance. In addition to its water and dust resistance, which keeps it safe in storms and other foul weather, the B110-SP-CAT-OD is shockproof, giving you peace of mind without worrying about the unit being jarred and damaged.
Ready to Use Right from the Package, So You Can Plug and Play Immediately
This PoE in-line surge protector meets 802.3af, 802.3at and 802.3bt IEEE standards, supporting up to 90W of DC power (due to power dissipation, powered devices receive 71W) and Ethernet data speeds up to 1 Gbps. No external power supply is required. Rear mounting holes allow for convenient installation where needed, such as high on a wall or pole. The distance between the B110-SP-CAT-OD and the equipment it is protecting should not exceed 328 feet (for best performance, the installation's total cable distance should not exceed 328 feet).
TAA-Compliant for GSA Schedule Purchases
The B110-SP-CAT-OD is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which makes it eligible for GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts.
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your Tripp Lite B110-SP-CAT-OD Surge Protector Module today!
- Easy to connect between mid- or end-span PoE source and device using Cat5e/6/6a cabling
- Dustproof, shockproof and IP66-rated to endure powerful jets of water from any direction
- Supports 802.3af/at/bt IEEE standards and Ethernet data speeds up to 1 Gbps
- Plug-and-play operation with no external power required for immediate installation
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- 2-year limited warranty
|Manufacturer Part Number||B110-SP-CAT-OD|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.tripplite.com|
|Brand Name||Tripp Lite|
|Product Name||B110-SP-CAT-OD Surge Protector Module|
|Product Type||Surge Protector Module||Technical Information|
|Receptacles||2 x RJ-45|
|Dataline Protection||Ethernet||Power Description|
|Power Handling||90 VA||Physical Characteristics|
|Height||6.54" (166.12 mm)|
|Width||3.15" (80.01 mm)|
|Depth||2.76" (70.10 mm)|
|Weight (Approximate)||249.5 g||Miscellaneous|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Limited Warranty||2 Year|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us