3 In stock
Presentation Matrix Switch Lets You Connect up to 9 Video Sources and 2 HDMI Displays
This multi-format matrix switch/splitter features six HDMI inputs, as well as one each for VGA + Audio, DisplayPort and Component Video. This allows you to connect as many as nine digital or analog, high-definition or standard-definition video sources, including computers, laptops, media servers, Blu-ray players and cable/satellite boxes, and rapidly switch among them. The B300-9X2-4K works right out of the box with no downloads required.
Suitable for a Wide Range of Audio/Video Applications for Work or Play
This switch is recommended anywhere a variety of video signals is transmitted to multiple hi-def displays. It is suitable for home theaters, video and multimedia presentations, or digital signage applications in classrooms, bars, restaurants, conference rooms, lecture halls, exhibition centers and trade shows.
Enjoy Great Flexibility in Transmitting Video to Different Displays or Even Different Rooms
Choose from three different display modes: Matrix, Mirror or Picture-in-Picture (PiP). Send different video images to both displays, transmit the same image to both displays, or produce a composite image in which video from one source is inserted into a small window over video from a second source. Use the buttons built into the front of the unit, the included IR remote or an RS-232 controller to switch between the connected sources displayed on the two monitors. Preview mode lets you quickly identify and then switch immediately to the target source.
Transmits Crystal-Clear True 4K HDMI Video with 4:4:4 Color
The DisplayPort input and HDMI inputs/outputs support Ultra HD video resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 60 Hz (4:2:0) and 30 Hz (4:4:4). The VGA and Composite Video inputs support HD resolutions up to 1920 x 1200, including 1080p, at 60 Hz. In addition to connecting video sources, you can also connect up to two computers using a keyboard/mouse and up to two USB peripherals, such as flash drives, that can be individually switched to a particular source.
Built-In Audio Extractor Lets You Control Sound, as Well as Picture
TOSLINK/coaxial and RCA right/left audio ports allow you to connect an amplifier, receiver, soundbar or speakers for optical, digital or analog sound. The B300-9X2-4K supports 2.1-channel PCM digital and analog audio.
TAA-Compliant for GSA Schedule Purchases
The B300-9X2-4K is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which makes it eligible for GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts.
- Duplicate audio/video content across 2 displays or show different content on both screens in your home, classroom, retail location, conference room or trade show
- Keep your video sources in a secure location, with displays located elsewhere for viewing by the intended audience
- Allow multiple people to give audio/video presentations in a conference room
- Source devices with HDMI, DisplayPort, VGA and/or Composite Video output (media server, Blu-ray player, satellite/cable box)
- Display devices with HDMI input (HDTV, projector, monitor)
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your Tripp Lite B300-9X2-4K Multi-Format Matrix Switch/Splitter today!
- Quickly switches both video and audio between sources without physical access
- Quickly and easily connect with the display
- 4096 x 2160 resolution for high-quality video delivery
|Manufacturer Part Number||B300-9X2-4K|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.tripplite.com|
|Brand Name||Tripp Lite|
|Product Name||B300-9X2-4K Multi-Format Matrix Switch/Splitter|
|Product Type||Audio/Video Switchbox||Technical Information|
|Number of Input Devices Supported||9|
|Number of Displays Supported||2||Video|
|Maximum Video Resolution||4096 x 2160||Interfaces/Ports|
|Number of USB Ports||6|
|Number of HDMI Inputs||6|
|Number of HDMI Outputs||2|
|Number of VGA Inputs||1|
|Number of DisplayPort Inputs||1||Physical Characteristics|
|Height||17.02" (432.31 mm)|
|Width||1.73" (43.94 mm)|
|Depth||6.07" (154.18 mm)|
|Weight (Approximate)||2.36 kg||Miscellaneous|
|Limited Warranty||2 Year|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us