8 In stock
4-Port Multi-Format Presentation Switch Connects 4 Video Sources to One HDMI Display
This presentation switch connects four separate source devices to your 4K television, projector or monitor's HDMI input and switches between them. The B320-4X1-MH features HDMI, DisplayPort, USB-C and VGA + Audio inputs for connecting Windows laptops, cable boxes, media servers, Blu-ray players, video game consoles and other video sources. Switch from one source to another using the manual push buttons, RS-232 commands or the included remote control.
Suitable for a Wide Range of Audio/Video Applications for Work or Play
This switch is recommended anywhere a variety of video signals is transmitted to a hi-def display. It is suitable for home theaters, video and multimedia presentations, security applications or digital signage in classrooms, bars, restaurants, conference rooms, lecture halls, exhibition centers and trade shows.
Transmits Crystal-Clear True 4K Video with HDR, 4:4:4 Color and 7.1-Channel Audio
The HDMI, DisplayPort and USB-C ports support true 4K resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 at 60 Hz, as well as HDR video, providing a wide range of vibrant colors with richer contrast, brighter whites and deeper blacks that pop on your 4K display. HDCP 2.2 compliance allows you to stream 4K Amazon and Netflix content with no complications. This switch also supports 4:4:4 chroma subsampling for top-level PC gaming or using your HDTV as a PC monitor. Full, rich, uncompressed DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD and 7.1-channel digital surround sound ensure your ears receive the same treat as your eyes. The VGA port supports HD video up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) at 60 Hz.
PD 3.0 Charging Port Charges the USB-C Source to Avoid Battery Drain and Signal Loss
The USB-C Power Delivery port provides up to 20V 5A (100W), of which 90W is used to charge and power the connected USB-C device, such as a MacBook Pro or Windows laptop. Connect the device's power supply or power adapter between the USB-C PD 3.0 port and an available AC outlet to prevent the source from running out of power prematurely.
Plug-and-Play Operation for Quick Setup and Immediate Use
The switch works right out of the box with no software required. Mounting hardware is included for installing the switch on a wall, pole or 19-inch rack. Connect your devices to the switch's ports with user-supplied cables (sold separately), and plug the switch's external power supply into an AC power source.
TAA-Compliant for GSA Schedule Purchases
The B320-4X1-MH is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which makes it eligible for GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts.
- Switch between your laptop, media server, cable box, Blu-ray player, video game console, Roku or other audio/video sources in your home theater
- Connect multiple desktop computers and laptops to one monitor to save desk space
- Create multiple digital signage messages to appear at various times on a 4K HDMI display
- Source devices with HDMI, DisplayPort, USB-C and/or VGA output
- Display device with HDMI input
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your Tripp Lite B320-4X1-MH 4-Port Multi-Format Presentation Switch today!
- HDMI, DisplayPort and USB-C ports support true 4K resolutions @ 60 Hz (4:4:4)
- Push buttons, IR remote or RS-232 commands allow quick switching between sources
- USB-C PD 3.0 port charges source device to avoid battery drain and untimely shutdowns
- Supports High Dynamic Range (HDR) for richer contrast and expanded color accuracy
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- 1-year limited warranty
|Manufacturer Part Number||B320-4X1-MH|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.tripplite.com|
|Brand Name||Tripp Lite|
|Product Name||B320-4X1-MH 4-Port Multi-Format Presentation Switch|
|Product Type||Audio/Video Switchbox||Technical Information|
|Number of Input Devices Supported||3|
|Number of Displays Supported||1||Video|
|Maximum Video Resolution||4096 x 2160||Interfaces/Ports|
|Number of USB Ports||2|
|Number of HDMI Inputs||1|
|Number of HDMI Outputs||1|
|Number of VGA Inputs||1|
|Number of DisplayPort Inputs||1||Physical Characteristics|
|Height||9.25" (234.95 mm)|
|Width||3.94" (100.08 mm)|
|Depth||1.17" (29.72 mm)|
|Weight (Approximate)||648.6 g||Miscellaneous|
|Limited Warranty||1 Year|
Free Shipping Policy
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.