8 In stock
High-Speed Cat6a STP Patch Cable Ideal for Your 10GBase-T Ethernet Network
Designed for fast transmission and excellent signal quality, this 15-foot Cat6a cable ensures peak performance throughout your local area network (LAN). It transmits 10 Gbps data, voice and video through high-speed 10G equipment, including network switches, modems, routers, adapters, hubs and patch panels. At 500 MHz, it reduces impedance and structural return loss compared to standard 100 MHz wire.
Supports Power over Ethernet to Save You Money and Give You More Installation Choices
Because this Cat6a shielded cable supports PoE, it can supply the power to operate compatible PoE devices, such as security cameras, VoIP telephones, point-of-sale kiosks and access control devices. This saves you the expense and effort of purchasing, connecting and installing individual power supplies for each device. It also helps you install PoE devices in areas far away from AC outlets, such as poles or ceilings.
Premium Protection from EMI/RFI Line Noise Helps Your Equipment Perform Better
Various electromagnetic and radio sources found in virtually every home and business can cause disruptive interference. Known as EMI (electromagnetic interference) and RFI (radio frequency interference), this line noise is a common cause of performance problems. The N262-015-BL shields against disruptive line noise that can disturb your electronics and inflict hardware damage or data loss. This EMI/RFI filtering also helps your connected components perform better and last longer.
Snagless RJ45 Male Connectors Add Extra Protection During Installation
The RJ45 connectors' snagless design protects the locking tabs from being damaged or broken off during installation. The ends are shielded to minimize near-end crosstalk (NEXT) levels. Integral strain relief gives the N262-015-BL extra flexibility, reduces stress and helps the cable move freely without cracking or breaking loose from the connector.
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your Tripp Lite Cat.6a STP Patch Network Cable today!
- Allows you to access all of the networked data, swiftly and securely
- Features Category 6a cable type
- Features Snagless
- Features 1 x RJ-45 Male Network connector to let you worry-free about setting up a connection with a surveillance camera
|Manufacturer Part Number||N262-015-BL|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.tripplite.com|
|Brand Name||Tripp Lite|
|Product Name||Cat.6a STP Patch Network Cable|
|Product Type||Network Cable||Technical Information|
|Cable Type||Category 6a|
|Cable Characteristic||Patch Cable|
|Cable Length||15 ft|
|Connector on First End||1 x RJ-45 Male Network|
|Connector on Second End||1 x RJ-45 Male Network|
|American Wire Gauge||26 AWG|
|Data Transfer Rate||10 Gbit/s||Physical Characteristics|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us