1 In stock
The N002-075-BL Cat5e 350 MHz Molded UTP Patch Cable (M/M) is recommended for connecting high-speed network components, such as computers, servers, printers, copiers, routers, Blu-ray players and switches, in high-density data centers. Designed for fast transmission and excellent signal quality, this 75-foot blue cable ensures peak performance throughout your Cat5/5e network.
Manufactured from 26 AWG copper wire that cuts down on interference, the four-pair solid UTP N002-075-BL delivers speeds up to 350 MHz/1 Gbps. Near-end crosstalk levels are kept to a minimum. Integral strain relief on each end gives the cable extra flexibility, reduces stress, and helps the cable and connectors move freely without cracking. Molded RJ45 connectors and gold-plated contacts provide maximum conductivity and minimum data loss
Wrapped in a durable PVC jacket that resists corrosion, the N002-075-BL is designed for 1000Base-T (1 Gbps Ethernet), 10/100Base-T (Ethernet), 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice and Token Ring Type 3 applications. It meets most current industry standards, including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (Cat5e draft 11).
An Ideal Solution for High-Speed Cat5/5e Networking
- Connects high-speed network components, such as computers, servers, printers, copiers, routers, Blu-ray players and switches
- Designed for 1000Base-T, 10/100Base-T, 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice and Token Ring Type 3 applications
- Provides high-speed connections up to 350 MHz/1 Gbps
- Flawless signal delivery with minimal near-end crosstalk levels
- Color-coded blue for easy identification in crowded rack or panel
Premium Construction Ensures Excellent Performance
- Manufactured from 26 AWG 4-pair solid UTP
- Molded RJ45 connectors and gold-plated contacts for maximum conductivity and minimum data loss
- Integral strain relief protects cable and connectors from stress and cracking
- Durable corrosion-resistant PVC jacket
- Meets most current industry standards, including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (Cat5e draft 11)
- N002-075-BL Cat5e 350 MHz Molded UTP Patch Cable (RJ45 M/M), Blue, 75 ft.
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your Tripp Lite Cat5e 350 MHz Molded UTP Patch Cable (RJ45 M/M), Blue, 75 ft. today!
- Experience a simpler way to connect devices with the entire business network
- Features Category 5e cable type
- Features Crosstalk Protection
|Manufacturer Part Number||N002-075-BL|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.tripplite.com|
|Brand Name||Tripp Lite|
|Product Name||Cat5e 350 MHz Molded UTP Patch Cable (RJ45 M/M), Blue, 75 ft.|
|Product Type||Network Cable||Technical Information|
|Cable Type||Category 5e|
|Cable Characteristic||Patch Cable|
|Cable Length||75 ft|
|Connector on First End||1 x RJ-45 Male Network|
|Connector on Second End||1 x RJ-45 Male Network|
|American Wire Gauge||26 AWG|
|Data Transfer Rate||1 Gbit/s||Physical Characteristics|
|Country of Origin||China||Warranty|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us