8 In stock
Cat6a Cable Ideal for Connecting Equipment in Your 10G Ethernet Network
This Cat6a Ethernet cable with RJ45 connectors is recommended for connecting network components like printers, computers, copiers, routers, servers, modems and switches in high-density data centers. Designed for fast transmission and excellent signal quality, this three-foot cable ensures peak performance throughout your local area network (LAN).
Special Ultra-Slim Design for Better Airflow and Easier Installation
The N261-UR03-BL is just 2.8 millimeters in diameter-more than 50% smaller than standard Cat6a cable. This increases airflow in crowded equipment racks, which helps keep your components cool and properly functioning. The extra-slim design also makes the cable easier to install around corners and through cable management panels.
Color-Coded to Avoid Misidentification That Can Cause Costly Downtime
The PVC jacket is colored blue to allow easy, fast identification in a crowded rack or workstation and help prevent the cable from becoming inadvertently disconnected.
Premium Construction for Superior Performance
Manufactured from 32 AWG copper wire, the four-pair stranded cable is rated for speeds up to 10 Gbps. The RJ45 connectors improve near-end crosstalk (NeXT) performance to 500 MHz and feature 3-micron gold plating to help ensure the most accurate signal transfer possible. Integral strain relief gives the unshielded cable extra flexibility, reduces stress, and helps the cable move freely without cracking or breaking loose from the connector.
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your Tripp Lite Cat6a 10G Certified Molded Ultra-Slim UTP Ethernet Cable (RJ45 M/M), Blue, 3 ft. today!
- For exceptional quality, upright compatibility and reliability use this Network Cable
- Features Category 6a cable type
- Features Molded
|Manufacturer Part Number||N261-UR03-BL|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.tripplite.com|
|Brand Name||Tripp Lite|
|Product Name||Cat6a 10G Certified Molded Ultra-Slim UTP Ethernet Cable (RJ45 M/M), Blue, 3 ft.|
|Product Type||Network Cable||Technical Information|
|Cable Type||Category 6a|
|Cable Length||3 ft|
|Connector on First End||1 x RJ-45 Male Network|
|Connector on Second End||1 x RJ-45 Male Network|
|American Wire Gauge||32 AWG|
|Data Transfer Rate||10 Gbit/s||Physical Characteristics|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us