8 In stock
Stands & Equipment Cabinets
Move Your Flat-Panel Display and Components Wherever You Want Them
The DMCS3770L Rolling TV Stand allows you to install a flat-panel television or monitor and its components (Blu-ray player, laptop, webcam, DVR), and then roll them safely and smoothly from room to room or from one corner of the room to another. The rolling TV stand is recommended for classrooms, lecture halls, offices, auditoriums, conference rooms and other settings where you need your audio/video equipment to be mobile. Supports up to 88lbs.
Designed to Match a Wide Variety of Applications
The height-adjustable mobile TV floor stand fits most LCD, plasma and other flat-panel displays from 37 to 70 inches. Its durable aluminum and steel frame supports up to 88 pounds. You can raise or lower the height of the display from 52.5 to 67.5 inches above the floor, and adjust the display to an appropriate viewing angle from -10° to +10°.
Rolls Easily from Place to Place on Sturdy Metal Casters
The mobile TV cart with wheels rolls almost effortlessly to the proper viewing location and angle on sturdy four-inch swivel casters with rubber wheels that move smoothly in any direction through doorways and over thresholds. The rear casters lock to keep the stand securely in position while at rest. Equipment cables route through the stand's telescoping poles to keep them organized and out of the way during transport.
Convenient Shelf Holds Components in Place
A height-adjustable shelf mounted below the display holds various audio/video components, such as a Blu-ray player, laptop, webcam, cable box, DVR or video game system. The shelf measures 11 x 19 inches and supports up to 22 pounds.
5-Year Warranty and Environmentally Responsible Design
The DMCS3770L comes with a 5-year warranty. It's manufactured in compliance with strict RoHS specifications, reflecting Tripp Lite's commitment to environmental responsibility.
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your Tripp Lite Mobile Flat-Panel Floor Stand - 37" to 70" TVs and Monitors - Classic Edition today!
- Supports wide range of displays thanks to its sturdy construction
- display stand - Perfect in size to make viewing extremely comfortable. Also, supports up to 70"
- With a maximum load capacity of 39.92 kg, it makes a perfect solution for display or mounting
- Sturdy and long lasting display stand
- Black enhance the beauty and gives classy look
- High quality steel construction ensure permanence and durability
|Manufacturer Part Number||DMCS3770L|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.tripplite.com|
|Brand Name||Tripp Lite|
|Product Name||Mobile Flat-Panel Floor Stand - 37" to 70" TVs and Monitors - Classic Edition|
|Product Type||Display Stand||Technical Information|
|Total Number of Shelves||1|
|Maximum Adjustable Stand Height||67.50" (1714.50 mm)|
|Maximum Screen Size Supported||70"|
|Maximum Load Capacity||39.92 kg|
|VESA Mount Standard||
|Form Factor||Floor Stand|
|Height||67.50" (1714.50 mm)|
|Width||27.60" (701.04 mm)|
|Depth||27.60" (701.04 mm)|
|Weight (Approximate)||16.10 kg||Miscellaneous|
|Limited Warranty||5 Year|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us