2 In stock
6-Outlet Surge Protector with USB Charging Safeguards Your Sensitive Electronics
Ideal for your home or office workstation, this Protect It!® 6-outlet side-load surge protector features a surge protection rating of 1050 joules to defend your sensitive electronic components against strong power surges and spikes. Because residential power outlets have three wires-hot line (H), neutral (N) and ground (G)-the TLP664USBB protects all three, covering the two protection modes: full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G/H-G).
Side-Facing NEMA 5-15R Outlets Accept a Wide Range of Electronic Devices
Plug your PC, printer, scanner, router, modem, television, stereo receiver and other home/office electronics into six NEMA 5-15R outlets to protect them against dangerous surges, spikes and line noise. The TLP6SLUSBB plugs directly into a wall outlet (no cord required), and three outlets are included on either side. This allows you to install the surge protector behind furniture and other tight spaces without equipment power cords getting it the way. It's small enough to take with you for plugging in devices at the office or on the road.
2 USB Ports Share 3.4 Amps of Charging Power
Two front USB-A ports are available for charging your smartphone, tablet and other USB mobile devices. They share 3.4A for charging two devices at the same time.
Premium Protection from EMI/RFI Line Noise Helps Your Equipment Perform Better
Various electromagnetic and radio sources found in virtually every home and business can cause disruptive interference on the AC line. Known as EMI (electromagnetic interference) and RFI (radio frequency interference), this line noise is a common cause of performance problems. This surge protector filters out disruptive line noise that can disturb your electronics and inflict hardware damage or data loss. This EMI/RFI filtering also helps your connected components perform better and last longer.
Includes the Latest Safety Features
An integrated 15A circuit breaker protects all outlets and automatically cuts power if the protection circuit is incapacitated, preventing equipment damage and indicating replacement is required. Diagnostic LEDs confirm your wall outlet is properly grounded and your connected equipment is protected. The TLP664USBB, with a high-impact black plastic housing, conforms to current UL 1449 4th Edition and cUL (Canada) safety standards.
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your Tripp Lite Protect It! TLP6SLUSBB Surge Suppressor/Protector today!
- 6 side-facing NEMA 5-15R outlets allow convenient connection behind furniture
- 1050 joules protect your valuable electronics against dangerous surges and spikes
- 2 USB ports share 3.4A for fast charging of phones, tablets and other mobile devices
- Plugs directly into the wall (no cord required) for easy installation in tight spaces
- LEDs reassure you at a glance that your outlet is grounded and electronics are protected
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty
|Manufacturer Part Number||TLP6SLUSBB|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.tripplite.com|
|Brand Name||Tripp Lite|
|Product Line||Protect It!|
|Product Name||Protect It! TLP6SLUSBB Surge Suppressor/Protector|
|Product Type||Surge Suppressor/Protector||Technical Information|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC|
|Power Handling||1.80 kVA|
|Surge Energy Rating||1050 J||Physical Characteristics|
|Depth||2.28" (57.91 mm)|
|Weight (Approximate)||226.8 g||Miscellaneous|
|Country of Origin||China||Warranty|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us