1 In stock
Industrial-Grade USB 3.1 Gen 2 Hub Adds up to 4 USB Devices to Your Computer
This USB 3.1 Gen 2 hub with a heavy-duty all-metal housing connects as many as four USB devices, such as external hard drives, industrial printers, barcode scanners, serial devices and sensors, to your host computer. The durable metal housing withstands harsh physical conditions in industrial and commercial applications, such as factories, construction sites, supply rooms and warehouses.
Transfers Data at Lightning-Fast USB 3.1 Gen 2 Speeds and Charges Mobile Devices
All four downstream USB ports transfer data at speeds up to 10 Gbps, which is twice as fast as USB 3.1 Gen 1. In addition to accepting USB peripherals, the two USB-C and two USB-A ports provide up to 0.9 amps each for charging and powering mobile devices simultaneously. The USB-A ports can deliver up to 2 amps of fast-charging power to mobile devices (when connected to power).
USB-C Ports Help Prevent Your Devices from Becoming Disconnected
Equipment vibrations in industrial environments can loosen cable connections over time. This hub's USB-C ports, including the host port, support USB cables with locking connectors that can prevent devices and peripherals from accidentally coming loose. All USB-C and USB-A ports are backward compatible with previous USB generations, so you can continue using older peripherals while getting high-speed performance from new devices.
Protects Your Devices against Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) and Overcurrent
Machines on the shop floor can generate electrostatic discharges, wiping out data and damaging sensitive electronics. This four-port hub includes ESD protection to ±15 kV, reducing potential static damage to your connected peripherals. This feature works in tandem with ±2.5kV-per-port overcurrent protection to safeguard your connected devices against damage and data loss from power surges.
Reversible USB-C Cable Connects in Either Direction
Connect the included two-foot USB-C cable between your source device's USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port and the hub's host port. The fumble-free USB-C plugs connect in either direction to ensure fast, easy connection every time.
Plug-and-Play Hub Offers Flexible Power and Mounting Options
The U460-2A2C-IND requires no software or drivers to download and install. You can power the unit by connecting the included power adapter to a standard AC outlet, or you can use the included 2-wire terminal block to draw power from a power terminal. The hub mounts easily to a wall or other flat surface using the built-in brackets and user-supplied hardware.
TAA-Compliant for GSA Schedule Purchases
The U460-2A2C-IND is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which makes it eligible for GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts.
- Connect up to 4 USB devices and peripherals to your computer or laptop
- Add easy-to-access USB ports to computers stored in a cabinet, behind furniture or other hard-to-reach location
- Mount to a wall or DIN rail in a harsh environment, such as a factory, construction site, supply room or warehouse
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your Tripp Lite U460-2A2C-IND 4-Port Industrial-Grade USB 3.1 Gen 2 Hub today!
- Reversible USB Type C connector that plugs in the right way, the first time and every single time on a computer while expanding other peripheral connections
- With 4 USB ports, connect/disconnect devices while not having to shut down the system
|Manufacturer Part Number||U460-2A2C-IND|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.tripplite.com|
|Brand Name||Tripp Lite|
|Product Name||U460-2A2C-IND 4-Port Industrial-Grade USB 3.1 Gen 2 Hub|
|Product Type||USB Hub||Technical Information|
|Host Interface||USB Type C||Media & Performance|
|Total Number of USB Ports||4|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||2||Physical Characteristics|
|Height||1" (25.40 mm)|
|Width||4.20" (106.68 mm)|
|Depth||2.50" (63.50 mm)|
|Length||6" (152.40 mm)|
|Weight (Approximate)||226.8 g||Miscellaneous|
|Country of Origin||China||Warranty|
|Limited Warranty||3 Year|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us