5 In stock
Intel® H470 (LGA 1200) ATX gaming motherboard with M.2, 10 teamed power stages, Intel® WiFi 6, HDMI, DisplayPort, SATA 6 Gbps, USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports, Thunderbolt™ 3 support, and Aura Sync RGB lighting
- Intel® LGA 1200 socket: Ready for 10th Gen Intel® Core™ processors
- Enhanced power solution: 10 power stages, ProCool sockets, military-grade TUF components, and Digi+ VRM for maximum durability
- Comprehensive cooling: VRM heatsink, PCH fanless heatsink, M.2 heatsink, hybrid fan headers and FAN Xpert 4 utility
- Next-gen connectivity: Front header for USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C and Thunderbolt 3™ support
- Made for online gaming: Intel® WiFi 6, Intel® Ethernet Connection I219-V, TUF LANGuard and TurboLAN technology
- Realtek S1200A codec: Pristine audio quality with unprecedented 108 dB signal-to-noise ratio for stereo line out and 103 dB SNR for line in
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronizable LED effects across a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear, including addressable RGB strips
DURABLE. STABLE. RELIABLE.
TUF Gaming H470-PRO (WiFi) distills essential elements of the latest Intel® platform and combines them with game-ready features and proven durability. Engineered with military-grade components, an upgraded power solution and a comprehensive set of cooling options, this motherboard delivers rock-solid performance with unwavering gaming stability.
When you build with a TUF Gaming motherboard, you also benefit from the TUF Gaming Alliance - an ASUS collaboration with trusted industry partners that ensures easier building, best compatibility, and complementary aesthetics from components to case.
With upgraded power delivery and comprehensive cooling options to fuel the latest Intel® CPUs, plus support for faster memory and storage, TUF GAMING H470-PRO (WI-FI) is the perfect foundation for your next high-core-count battle rig.
Stack Cool 3+
2-ounce copper layers draw heat away from critical components to keep them at their optimal operating temperatures and provide more headroom to push CPUs beyond stock speeds.
EASY PC DIY
TUF Gaming motherboards are designed to be easy to set up and configure just the way you want -even for first-time builders. The TUF Gaming Alliance ecosystem makes selecting compatible parts easy, while Armoury Crate software offers full control of system settings via a single dashboard. TUF Gaming motherboards give you everything you need to build your dream gaming rig without adding complexity.
BUILD WITH CONFIDENCE
TUF Gaming Alliance is a collaboration between ASUS and trusted PC-component brands to ensure compatibility with a wide range of parts, such as PC cases, power supplies, CPU coolers, memory kits and more. With more partnerships and components being added regularly, the TUF Gaming Alliance will continue to grow even stronger.
TUF GAMING H470-PRO (WI-FI) provides a complete, high-performance gaming package with a long list of features to improve your experience, including ultrafast networking for smoother online gameplay, pristine audio with positional cues for FPS gaming, and onboard RGB lighting that syncs with attached accessories to help you create a personalized gaming atmosphere.
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your TUF GAMING H470-PRO (WI-FI) Desktop Motherboard today!
- Compatible Pentium Gold processor lets you perform all your computational tasks at a swift pace
- DDR4 SDRAM compatible slot - Install memory that synchronizes electrical and clock signals for an efficient data throughput
- RAID supported levels provide data reliability and fault tolerance
- IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax wireless standard support enables a hassle-free peripheral connection
- HDMI interface connects variety of HD devices including Gaming Controllers, Blu-ray players, laptops, PCs, digital cameras and many others for you to experience the ultimate HD display
- DisplayPort transmits both audio and video signals through a common channel to deliver versatile performance
- Retrieve a significant number of PCI slots, expansion slots, and peripheral ports that have an enhanced heat dissipation capability with the ATX desktop motherboard
- 2 USB 2.0 ports offer the impressive data transfer speed of up to 60 Mb/sec
|Manufacturer||ASUS Computer International|
|Manufacturer Part Number||TUFGAMINGH470PROWIFI|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.asus.com|
|Product Model||GAMING H470-PRO (WI-FI)|
|Product Name||GAMING H470-PRO (WI-FI) Desktop Motherboard|
|Product Type||Desktop Motherboard||Processor & Chipset|
|Total Processor Supported||1|
|Processor Socket||Socket LGA-1200|
|Number of Memory Slots||4|
|Memory Form Factor||
|Maximum Memory||128 GB|
|Memory Speed Supported||
|Memory Technology||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Intel Optane Memory Ready||Yes||I/O Controller|
|Controller Type||Serial ATA/600|
|Onboard Video||CPU Dependent Video||Audio|
|Audio Channels||7.1||Network & Communication|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax||I/O Expansions|
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||6|
|Total Number of PCI Express Slots||6|
|Number of PCI Express x1 Slots||4|
|Number of PCI Express x16 Slots||2||Interfaces/Ports|
|Total Number of USB Ports||6|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||2|
|Number of USB 3.2 Ports||4|
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports||1||Onboard Interfaces|
|Number of SATA Interfaces||5|
|Number of M.2 Interfaces||2|
|Total Number of Onboard USB Ports||8|
|Number of Onboard USB 2.0 Ports||3|
|Number of Onboard USB 3.2 Ports||5||Physical Characteristics|
|Width||12" (304.80 mm)|
|Depth||9.60" (243.84 mm)||Miscellaneous|
|Limited Warranty||3 Year|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us