8 In stock
Wireless Access Points/Bridges
Proprietary LTU Technology
Based on Ubiquiti's LTU technology, the LTU Lite is not impeded by the limitations of standard 802.11 Wi-Fi technology. Its custom LTU silicon and radio architecture provide up to 600+ Mbps of real TCP/IP throughput and modulation rates of up to 4096QAM.
The LTU Lite supports both bridged and built-in hardware NAT router modes to suit your specific deployment.
The LTU Lite can use different frequencies for TX and RX to avoid interference.
Convenient Mount Options
The LTU Lite is designed for quick yet reliable mounting on a pole or on a wall. All necessary mounting hardware is included.
Channel Width Flexibility
Channel width flexibility allows independent TX and RX channel frequency configurations anywhere within the radio band to avoid local interference. Channel width options include:
- 10 MHz
- 20 MHz
- 30 Mhz
- 40 MHz
- 50 MHz
- Up to 100 MHz
By default, the Auto Output Power option allows the LTU Lite to set the output power (EIRP) to the appropriate level.
The LTU Lite's TX output power is controlled by the AP's target TX output power. A PtMP network can manage signal levels to enhance network stability and achieve optimal wireless performance with the highest possible modulation.
To manage the LTU Lite, you have two options: the LTU Configuration Interface and Ubiquiti Network Management System (UNMS™). Either option lets you manually configure the LTU Lite.
Within the LTU Configuration Interface, you can manually configure the LTU Lite or manage it from the AP side using the Find My AP feature. The LTU Lite will automatically scan for APs using the same channel bandwidth. Select the appropriate AP and then use it to configure the LTU Lite.
LTU Configuration Interface
The Dashboard offers map and Fresnel views so you can visualize the network. The map view shows your PtMP links overlaid on a geographic map, while the Fresnel view shows the link calculated for your selected CPE, including line of sight, first Fresnel zone, and 60% clearance zone.
New graphs provide instant status updates and help you to detect connectivity issues and their effects on PtMP performance:
- The airtime distribution bar graph displays in real time how much airtime each CPE is using. Click any point to view the airtime and link score for a specific CPE.
- The AP RF environment bar graph shows ambient RF noise levels across the frequency spectrum.
- The combined remote RF environment bar graph also shows ambient RF noise levels but for the combined environment of all of the remote CPEs.
- The local and remote RX rate histograms show the receive modulation rates of the various CPEs.
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your Ubiquiti 5 GHz PtMP LTU Client Radio today!
- Provide your business with a wireless solution that ensures a speedy and steady data transfer rate
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet connectivity for your wired network
- Electrical power is transmitted along with the data in a single cable to devices such as the Access Points, IP cameras or IP phones
|Manufacturer||Ubiquiti Networks, Inc|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.ubnt.com|
|Product Name||5 GHz PtMP LTU Client Radio|
|Product Type||Wireless Access Point||Technical Information|
|Frequency Band||5 GHz|
|Total Number of Antennas||2|
|Number of Internal Antennas||2|
|Wireless Transmission Speed||600 Mbit/s||Interfaces/Ports|
|Ethernet Technology||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports||1|
|PoE (RJ-45) Port||Yes||Physical Characteristics|
|Height||6.02" (153 mm)|
|Width||3.31" (84 mm)|
|Depth||1.56" (39.50 mm)|
|Weight (Approximate)||250 g|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us