8 In stock
Wireless Access Points/Bridges
Featuring an integrated 24 dBi dish antenna, the LTU Pro is a 5 GHz subscriber station that functions as a CPE (Customer Premises Equipment) in a Point-to-MultiPoint (PtMP) environment with the LTU Rocket® as the basestation.
Proprietary LTU Technology
Based on Ubiquiti's LTU technology, the LTU Pro is not impeded by the limitations of standard 802.11 Wi-Fi technology. Its custom LTU silicon and radio architecture provide up to 600+ Mbps of real TCP/IP throughput and modulation rates of up to 4096QAM.
The LTU Pro supports both bridged and built-in hardware NAT router modes to suit your specific deployment.
The LTU Pro can use different frequencies for TX and RX to avoid interference.
Robust Pole Mount Design.
The LTU Pro is designed for quick yet reliable mounting on a pole. It features a built-in mechanical tilt; the mounting bracket allows convenient adjustments to the elevation with a range of ± 15°.
Channel Width Flexibility
Channel width flexibility allows independent TX and RX channel frequency configurations anywhere within the radio band to avoid local interference. Channel width options include the following:
- 10 MHz
- 20 MHz
- 30 MHz
- 40 MHz
- 50 MHz
- Up to 100 MHz
By default, the Auto Output Power option allows the LTU Pro to set the output power (EIRP) to the appropriate level.
The LTU Pro's TX output power is controlled by the AP's target TX output power. A PtMP network can manage signal levels to enhance network stability and achieve optimal wireless performance with the highest possible modulation.
To manage the LTU Pro, you have two options: the LTU Configuration Interface and Ubiquiti Network Management System (UNMS™). Either option lets you manually configure the LTU Pro.
Within the LTU Configuration Interface, you can manually configure the LTU Pro or manage it from the AP side using the Find My AP feature. The LTU Pro will automatically scan for APs using the same channel bandwidth. Select the appropriate AP and then use it to configure the LTU Pro.
Built-in GPS improves synchronization and allows map and Fresnel views on the Dashboard.
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your Ubiquiti 5 GHz PtMP LTU Client Radio with Advanced RF Performance today!
- When connected to a compatible router or a network switch, this wireless access point lets you enjoy wireless internet connectivity throughout your home or office
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet connectivity for your wired network
|Manufacturer||Ubiquiti Networks, Inc|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.ubnt.com|
|Product Line||LTU Pro|
|Product Name||5 GHz PtMP LTU Client Radio with Advanced RF Performance|
|Product Type||Wireless Access Point||Technical Information|
|Frequency Band||5 GHz|
|Number of Internal Antennas||2|
|Wireless Transmission Speed||600 Mbit/s||Interfaces/Ports|
|Ethernet Technology||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports||1|
|PoE PD Port||Yes||Physical Characteristics|
|Height||12.46" (316.50 mm)|
|Width||12.46" (316.50 mm)|
|Depth||6.86" (174.30 mm)|
|Weight (Approximate)||1.30 kg|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us