8 In stock
Switches & Bridges
The USW-16-POE is a configurable Gigabit Layer 2 switch with sixteen Gigabit Ethernet ports including eight auto-sensing 802.3at PoE+ ports, and two SFP ports. It provides Gigabit PoE links to your RJ45 Ethernet devices and Gigabit fiber uplink options to your enterprise network. The USW-16-POE features a 1.3" touch LCM to provide status information. With a depth of 7.9" , the compact fanless design can be easily installed in a SOHO rack cabinet.
Managed and configured by the UniFi Network Controller with UniFi mobile app support, the USW-16-POE offers an extensive suite of advanced Layer 2 switching protocols and features, including operation mode (switching, mirroring, or aggregate) per port. The UniFi Network Controller and mobile app allow admins to configure and monitor virtually all of the switch features in a graphical user interface from anywhere.
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your Ubiquiti UniFi 16-Port PoE Switch today!
- Features 16 networking ports to easily establish a local network or expand your existing one
- Cascade to other network devices through the uplink port to expand your local area network
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet server connectivity while providing high-performance uplinks
- With leading Layer 2 support, experience enhanced convenience, secure business operations, and a borderless network experience
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
- Rack mounting enables you to organize wires & secure cables for professional installation
|Manufacturer||Ubiquiti Networks, Inc|
|Manufacturer Part Number||USW-16-POE|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.ubnt.com|
|Product Name||UniFi 16-Port PoE Switch|
|Product Type||Ethernet Switch||Interfaces/Ports|
|Total Number of Network Ports||16|
|Port/Expansion Slot Details||
||Media & Performance|
|Media Type Supported||
|Ethernet Technology||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||2|
|Expansion Slot Type||SFP (mini-GBIC)|
|Number of SFP Slots||2||Network & Communication|
|Layer Supported||2||Management & Protocols|
|Power Source||Power Supply||Physical Characteristics|
|Compatible Rack Unit||1U|
|Height||1.72" (43.70 mm)|
|Width||17.42" (442.40 mm)|
|Depth||7.87" (200 mm)|
|Weight (Approximate)||2.80 kg||Miscellaneous|
|Limited Warranty||1 Year|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us