5 In stock
With the 1.5 meter (5 foot) length, the DVI-D to DisplayPort cable provides ample length so you can configure your desk or presentation setup however you wish.
VisionTek Display cables offer a quick solution for your display needs. Our cables work across all operating systems including OS X, Linux and Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10. Where necessary, our cables are active for expanded compatibility with multi monitor displays, docks, and digital signage. AMD Eyefinity is also supported with our cables. Each VisionTek cable has been extensively tested with HP, Dell, Lenovo and Mac systems to ensure a wide range of system compatibility.
- Supports resolutions up to 1440p WQXGA (2560 x 1440 @ 60Hz).
- Connect your DVI-D device to a DisplayPort display, TV or
- Supports DVI-D digital signal only. DVI-I analog signal is not
- Supports AMD Eyefinity Multi-display technology.
- No O/S driver required.
- Plug 'n Play with no power input requirement.
- One Year Warranty.
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your VisionTek DVI to DisplayPort 1.5M Active Cable (M/M) today!
- The powerful video adapter can easily convert any HDMI connection male connector into the female
- Displayport/DVI-D adapter is easy to be replaced
|Manufacturer||VisionTek Products, LLC|
|Manufacturer Part Number||900823|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.visiontek.com|
|Product Name||DVI to DisplayPort 1.5M Active Cable (M/M)|
|Product Type||Video Adapter||Technical Information|
|Connector on First End||1 x DVI-D Male Video|
|Connector on Second End||1 x DisplayPort Male Digital Audio/Video|
|Weight (Approximate)||299.4 g||Miscellaneous|
|Country of Origin||China||Warranty|
|Limited Warranty||1 Year|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us