2 In stock
Hard Drives/Solid State Drives
The VisionTek QLC Series M.2 NVMe SSD is designed to bring ultra-fast, reliable storage to PC users. With the shift from the hard disk drive to the solid state drive the VisionTek QLC Series M.2's offer a drop-in replacement option for the hard disk drive (HDD) for M.2 NVMe compatible systems. These deliver superior reliability, durability, performance and power efficiency - keeping your system working reliably in the toughest of conditions.
Conforming to the industry standard NVMe connector specification, these SSDs integrate easily into compatible infrastructures. The VisionTek QLC Series M.2's provide high bandwidth and IOPS while efficiently managing write amplification. Employing M.2 NVMe SSDs in a compatible system enables faster boot times, quicker application load times, lower power consumption, and enhanced reliability.
Speed & Performance
Start your system in seconds, load files almost instantly, and accelerate the most demanding applications with the VisionTek PRO XMN SSD drives. Our Dynamic Write Acceleration technology uses an adaptable pool of high-speed, single-level cell flash memory to generate blistering speeds.
Install with confidence
For many people, opening a computer and transferring data seems terrifying. That's why we've made it easy in the step-by-step SSD Install Guide. Check it out before you buy, then install your own SSD quickly with everything transferred over successfully and hassle-free.
Store up to 8TB of Data
Save massive amounts of photos, music, and videos comfortably and securely. With fast access to your media, creations, and designs, you're ready to share at the speed of life.
- Phison E12S controller
- SLC caching accelerates burst performance
- Advanced wear leveling evens program/erase counts to extend drive lifespan
- Intelligent garbage collection routines for advanced free space management
- NVMe Deallocate support
- Host Memory Buffer (HMB) support (OS dependent)
- S.M.A.R.T. support
- Performance optimized LDPC engine
- PCIe revision 3.1 compliant
- NVMe protocol 1.3 compliant
- PCIe Gen3 x4
- Industry-standard 512 byte sector support
- RoHS-compliant package
- 3D NAND
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your VisionTek QLC M.2 NVMe SSD Series today!
- With 8 TB capacity you have ample space for storing millions of images, hundreds of hours of video or for music lovers, up to a million songs
- The high-read speed of 3400 MB/s maximizes system performance and saves time while you are doing complex tasks
- With the high-write speed of 2900 MB/s, get a quick response when updating or transferring files
- PCI Express NVMe 3.0 x4 interface provides quick data transfer and greater throughput
|Manufacturer||VisionTek Products, LLC|
|Manufacturer Part Number||901365|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.visiontek.com|
|Product Name||QLC M.2 NVMe SSD Series|
|Product Type||Solid State Drive||Technical Information|
|Storage Capacity||8 TB||Drive Performance|
|Maximum Read Transfer Rate||3400 MB/s|
|Maximum Write Transfer Rate||2900 MB/s|
|Random 4KB Read||600000IOPS|
|Random 4KB Write||660000IOPS|
|Endurance (TBW)||870 TB||Network & Communication|
|Drive Interface||PCI Express NVMe|
|Drive Interface Standard||PCI Express NVMe 3.0 x4||Physical Characteristics|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|Width||0.87" (22 mm)|
|Depth||3.15" (80 mm)|
|Weight (Approximate)||7 g||Miscellaneous|
|Country of Origin||Taiwan||Warranty|
|Limited Warranty||3 Year|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us