2 In stock
VIVOTEK VS8100-v2 is a small-sized H.264 1-CH video server that helps you migrate from analog to digital surveillance system with ease. Its power sharing with CCTV and tiny design make it ideal for front-end installation and surveillance applications such as home, offices, retail stores, banks, and city surveillance, where their power supply and IP network connections are already settled. VS8100-v2 supports a variety types of analog cameras, including PTZ cameras with its Pan/Tilt/Zoom control through the built-in RS-485 port.
With the high-performance H.264 compression format, it drastically reduces the file sizes and conserves valuable bandwidth and storage space. Supporting simultaneous multiple streams, the video streams can be transmitted in either of H.264 or MJPEG formats for versatile applications. The streams can also be individually configured with separate frame rates, resolution, and image quality so as to meet different platforms or bandwidth constraints.
When coupled with VIVOTEK's Smart Stream II technology, the VS8100-v2 can reduce both bandwidth and storage consumption by up to 50%.
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your Vivotek VS8100-v2 1-CH Video Server today!
|Manufacturer Part Number||VS8100-V2|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.vivotek.com|
|Product Name||VS8100-v2 1-CH Video Server|
|Product Type||Video Server||Interfaces/Ports|
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports||1||Network & Communication|
|Ethernet Technology||Fast Ethernet||Video|
|Maximum Frame Rate||30 fps|
|Maximum Video Resolution||720 x 480|
|Input Voltage||12 V DC||Physical Characteristics|
|Height||0.98" (25 mm)|
|Width||1.34" (34 mm)|
|Depth||2.56" (65 mm)|
|Weight (Approximate)||64 g||Miscellaneous|
|Limited Warranty||24 Month|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us