8 In stock
Hard Drives/Solid State Drives
Tackle Intensity with WD Red™ Plus
Packed with power to handle the small- to medium-sized business NAS environments and increased workloads for SOHO customers, WD Red™ Plus is ideal for archiving and sharing, as well as RAID array rebuilding on systems using ZFS and other file systems. Built and tested for up to 8-bay NAS systems, these drives give you the flexibility, versatility, and confidence in storing and sharing your precious home and work files.
For Small or Medium Businesses
Stream, backup, share, and organize your digital content with a NAS and WD Red™ Plus drives designed to effortlessly share content with the devices at your home or business. NASware™ 3.0 technology increases your drives' compatibility with your existing network and devices. For larger businesses with up to 24 bays, count on WD Red™ Pro drives to deliver exceptional performance.
Exclusive NASware 3.0
Not just any drive will do. Get up to 112TB of capacity in your 8-bay NAS system and with Western Digital's exclusive NASware 3.0 technology, you can optimize each and every drive. Built into every WD Red™ Plus hard drive, NASware 3.0's advanced technology improves storage performance by increasing compatibility, integration, upgradeability, and reliability.
Built for Optimum NAS Compatibility
WD Red™ Plus drives with NASware™ technology takes the guesswork out of selecting a drive. Optimized for NAS systems, our unique algorithm balances performance and reliability in NAS and RAID environments. Simply put, a WD Red™ Plus drive is one of the most compatible drives available for NAS enclosures. But don't take our word for it. WD Red™ PLUS drives are a reflection of extensive NAS partner technology engagement and compatibility-testing.
WD Red™ Pro for Big Business
If you're looking for heavy duty performance for NAS, WD Red™ Pro drives deliver exceptional performance for the medium to large business customer with extreme demands. For NAS environments with 9 to 24 bays, WD Red™ Pro drives deliver uncompromising performance and unwavering assurance backed by a 5-year limited warranty.
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your WD Red Plus 2TB NAS Hard Drive today!
- Store as many documents, pictures and videos as you need with 2 TB capacity
- Experience rapid processing speed with 64 MB cache buffer
- Have data stored faster with SATA/600 interface that optimizes burst performance
|Manufacturer||Western Digital Corporation|
|Manufacturer Part Number||WD20EFRX|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.wdc.com|
|Product Name||Red Plus 2TB NAS Hard Drive|
|Product Type||Hard Drive||Technical Information|
|Storage Capacity||2 TB|
|Spindle Speed (rpm)||5400|
|Endurance (TBW)||180 TB||Network & Communication|
|Drive Interface Standard||SATA/600||Physical Characteristics|
|Height||1.03" (26.11 mm)|
|Width||4" (101.60 mm)|
|Depth||5.79" (146.99 mm)|
|Weight (Approximate)||449.1 g||Miscellaneous|
|Device Supported||Storage System|
|Limited Warranty||3 Year|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us