8 In stock
Hard Drives/Solid State Drives
Supercharge Your NAS
Boost your NAS system's performance and responsiveness with the WD Red™ SA500 NAS SATA SSD. Since your NAS system is always on, a reliable drive is essential. Unlike standard SSDs, WD Red NAS SATA SSDs are specifically designed and tested for 24/7 usage. This durability together with efficient caching of big files make these drives ideal for OLTP databases, multi-user environments, photo rendering, 4k and 8k video editing and other demanding applications. With 2.5" and M.2 form factors and capacities from 500GB up to 4TB (2.5" only), the WD Red SA500 NAS SATA SSD lets you optimize your existing or next NAS system for superior performance and endurance.
Access big files fast
WD Red™ SA500 NAS SATA SSD storage is optimized for caching in NAS systems to rapidly access your most frequently used content.
Give it your tough workloads
WD Red™ SSD's superior endurance can handle the heavy read and write loads demanded by NAS, giving you the reliability you need in a 24/7 environment.
Work more efficiently
Purpose-built for NAS with proven Western Digital® 3D NAND, the WD Red™ SSD delivers maximum SATA performance to boost your productivity and effectiveness at home or in the office.
Use it for your demanding applications
The drive reduces latency and improves responsiveness for OLTP databases, multi-user environments, photo rendering, 4K and 8K video editing, and more.
Customize your NAS system
The WD Red™ SSD comes in 2.5" and M.2 form factors so you can upgrade your existing NAS system or design a new one from scratch.
Build with flexibility
Customize your NAS to meet your most demanding storage needs with capacities ranging from 500GB up to 4TB (2.5" only).
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your WD Red SA500 NAS SATA SSD, 4TB today!
- With 4 TB capacity you have ample space for storing millions of images, hundreds of hours of video or for music lovers, up to a million songs
- The high-read speed of 560 MB/s maximizes system performance and saves time while you are doing complex tasks
- With the high-write speed of 530 MB/s, get a quick response when updating or transferring files
- Have data stored faster with SATA/600 interface that optimizes burst performance
|Manufacturer||Western Digital Corporation|
|Manufacturer Part Number||WDS400T1R0A|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.wdc.com|
|Product Name||Red SA500 NAS SATA SSD, 4TB|
|Product Type||Solid State Drive||Technical Information|
|Storage Capacity||4 TB||Drive Performance|
|Maximum Read Transfer Rate||560 MB/s|
|Maximum Write Transfer Rate||530 MB/s|
|Endurance (TBW)||2500 TB||Network & Communication|
|Drive Interface Standard||SATA/600||Physical Characteristics|
|Height||0.28" (7 mm)|
|Width||2.75" (69.85 mm)|
|Depth||3.94" (100.20 mm)|
|Weight (Approximate)||57.9 g||Miscellaneous|
|Limited Warranty||5 Year|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us