8 In stock
The Yealink CP960, compatible with Microsoft® Skype for Business, is an enterprise-grade conference phone, bringing the Skype for Business experience and functionality from the desktop to the conference room. Based on Android OS, the CP960 not only unceasingly boosts the user experience, but also strikes an exquisite balance between simplicity and sophistication with Skype for Business user-interface. Delivering unparalleled audio clarity, the CP960 is armed with Yealink's Optima HD Voice technology and SILK speech codec, that phone users will think they are sitting in the same room with one another. Besides, CP960 enhances your office productivity by supporting multi phone functions, including Skype for Business conference, calendar, CAP, hot desking, Boss/Admin.
Key Features and Benefits
The Yealink CP960 conference phone combines the hardware and software, including the Yealink Noise Proof Technology, to fully improve its audio quality. Thanks to its built-in 3-microphone array, CP960 owns a 20-foot (6-meter) and 360-degree voice pickup range, regarding as an ideal solution for any conference room that needs best audio experience, as if all participants are sitting across the table from each other!
Easy to use
The 5-inch multi-touch screen and the Skype for Business interface provide for a rich visual presentation and easy menu navigation. The CP960 is fully compatible with Skype for Business and Office 365, making for a rich and capable ecosystem for team environment. Simply sign in with your Skype for Business account; your presence status and contacts immediately sync with the SFB client. The CP960 even lets users synchronize Outlook Calendar meeting schedules in real-time- join a meeting with just a tap.
Ease of deployment
Supporting Microsoft's Skype for Business Server in-band provisioning and in-band configuration management enables a carefree configuration and easier-than-ever mass deployment. Automatically deployed on a variety of servers- http, https, tftp and ftp, Yealink CP960 can even be pre-installed with Yealink's premium software for Skype for Business prior to shipping, meaning plug-and-play for customers immediately after unboxing.
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your Yealink CP960-Skype for Business Edition today!
- Delivers the clearest sound to every participant in the conference room or executive suites
- Uses VoIP technology to transfer audio signals over the Internet while circumventing high toll charges by telephone companies
- Electrical power and data are transmitted using a single cable to devices such as Access Points, IP cameras or IP phones
|Manufacturer||Yealink Network Technology Co., Ltd|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CP960-SFB|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.yealink.com|
|Product Name||CP960-Skype for Business Edition|
|Product Type||IP Conference Station||Technical Information|
|IP Phone Technology||VoIP|
|Base Unit Connectivity Technology||Corded/Cordless|
|Speakerphone||Yes||Display & Graphics|
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports||1|
|PoE (RJ-45) Port||Yes||Management & Protocols|
|Height||2.90" (73.66 mm)|
|Width||13.30" (337.82 mm)|
|Depth||13.30" (337.82 mm)||Miscellaneous|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us