8 In stock
The Yealink DECT IP Phone W60P enhances communication productivity for on-the-move employees in industries such as warehousing, catering and retail as well as in factory settings. Small yet powerful, the DECT base W60B has upgraded hardware for powerful features, reliability and scalability. The W60P is a bundle of W60B base and W56H handset, which delivers top-tier audio clarity and battery durability. The W60P is an ideal DECT phone solution for on-the-go communication.
Stronger Hardware, Greater Scalabilities
The Yealink W60B DECT base combines usability and scalability and features an upgraded chip for enhanced capabilities such as support for up to eight handsets, eight SIP accounts and eight concurrent voice calls. This powerful device allows for greater scalability for your voice collaboration.
Advanced Codecs and Excellent Reliability
Upgraded hardware for the W60B translates into greater capability and improved stability.The W60B supports advanced codecs such as Opus and the AMR Codec. The Yealink W60P protects your investment returns, meeting current and future requirements.
The W60P hardware is capable enough to enable a dual system. If software becomes corrupted during a failed upgrade (when power is cut inadvertently, for example), the W60B can automatically restart the upgrade when power is restored. Dual system, higher reliability.
Powerful Battery Solution Makes Communication Worry-Free
With an advanced Li-ion battery, the W60P boasts 30 hours of talk time and 16 days (400 hours) of standby time. This DECT phone gives businesses a worry-free solution thanks to its quick-charge technology and robust battery.
Compact and Aesthetically Pleasing
The W60B DECT base fits nicely in any office, whether it's standing on a desk or mounted on the wall. With a recessed power cord slot, the W60B is small and sleek like a finely crafted work of art and naturally integrates into your office environment without adding clutter.
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your Yealink DECT IP Phone W60P today!
- High-performance SIP cordless phone system
- 2.4" 240 x 320 color screen with intuitive user interface
- Up to 8 concurrent calls
- Up to 8 DECT cordless handsets
- Up to 8 VoIP accounts
- Support Opus audio codec
- Up to 30-hour talk time
- Up to 400-hour standby time
- Quick charging: 10-min charge time for 2-hour talk time
- TLS and SRTP security encryption
|Manufacturer||Yealink Network Technology Co., Ltd|
|Manufacturer Part Number||W60P|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.yealink.com|
|Product Name||DECT IP Phone W60P|
|Product Type||IP Phone||Technical Information|
|IP Phone Technology||VoIP|
|Handset Connectivity Technology||Cordless|
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports||1|
|PoE (RJ-45) Port||Yes||Management & Protocols|
|Power Source||AC Adapter||Physical Characteristics|
|Weight (Approximate)||7.50 kg||Miscellaneous|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us