8 In stock
Yealink YHS33 is an over-the-head style headset which is ideal for office workers, SOHO, or call-center staff. It is compatible with the full range of Yealink enterprise IP phones. Its distincitve design is slim and stylish and made from featherweight materials to ensure maximum comfort. The unique pivoting boom mic coupled with wide-band audio technology delivers rich, clear audio and comes with ultra noise-cancelling technology to filter out background noise.
The Quick Disconnect feature provides walkaway convenience, enabling users to quick leave for a short time or switch to other equipment. Yealink YHS33 delivers exceptional comfort, durable lifecycle, premium qualit lifecycle, premium quality, and brilliant sound.
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your Yealink Headset - YHS33 today!
- The YHS33 headset provides plenty of freedom with wired connectivity
- Listen to your tape recordings or use them when listening to telephone calls on Skype with these mono sound Headset
- Sharp looking over head design will give you a comfortable fit
- Your voice will be heard loud and clear with the boom microphone
- Features RJ-9 connector
|Manufacturer||Yealink Network Technology Co., Ltd|
|Manufacturer Part Number||YHS33|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.yealink.com|
|Product Name||Headset - YHS33|
|Product Type||Headset||Technical Information|
|Cable Length||3.3 ft|
|Host Interface||RJ-9||Physical Characteristics|
|Weight (Approximate)||50 g||Miscellaneous|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us