8 In stock
The Yealink T58A, compatible with Microsoft® Skype for Business and Office365, brings a superior Skype for Business-tailored experience and functionality to your desktop. Upgrading from Yealink T4S Series (Skype for Business® Edition), the T58A not only features a 7-inch adjustable multi-point touch screen, but also owns a better Skype-tailored user interface and a faster response speed, all of these make collaboration easier than ever. Presenting a standalone voice solution and an unparalleled audio clarity, the T58A is armed with Yealink's Optima HD Voice technology and SILK speech codec. Moreover, T58A enhances your office productivity by supporting multi phone functions, including Skype for Business conference, calendar, CAP, hot desking, Boss/Admin.
Key Features and Benefits
Yealink Optima HD Voice technology combines cutting-edge hardware and software, including the Yealink Noise Proof Technology, to fully improve its audio quality. As a speech codec for real-time, packet-based voice communications, SILK, is designed to perform a higher HD audio quality which provides scalability in several dimensions and is highly scalable in terms of audio bandwidth, network bit rate, and complexity. And its hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset helps the person who is with hearing loss to hear the voice more clearly
The 7-inch adjustable multi-point screen and the Skype-tailored user interface provide a rich visual presentation and easy menu navigation. The T58A is fully compatible with Skype for Business and Office 365, making for a rich and capable ecosystem for team environment. Simply sign in with your Skype for Business account; your presence status and contacts immediately sync with the SFB client. The T58A even lets users synchronize Outlook Calendar meeting schedules in real-time- join a meeting with just a tap.
Supporting Microsoft's Skype for Business Server in-band provisioning enables a carefree configuration and easier-than-ever mass deployment. Automatically deployed on a variety of servers- http, https and ftp, Yealink T58A can even be pre-installed with Yealink's premium software for Skype for Business prior to shipping, meaning plug-and-play for customers immediately after unboxing.
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your Yealink T58A-Skype for Buisness Edition today!
- Enjoy the internet to its max and get cost-effective voice communication to areas like lobbies, guest rooms, and conference halls
- Uses VoIP technology to transfer audio signals over the Internet while circumventing high toll charges by telephone companies
- Electrical power and data are transmitted using a single cable to devices such as Access Points, IP cameras or IP phones
|Manufacturer||Yealink Network Technology Co., Ltd|
|Manufacturer Part Number||SIP-T58A-SFB|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.yealink.com|
|Product Name||T58A-Skype for Buisness Edition|
|Product Type||IP Phone||Technical Information|
|IP Phone Technology||VoIP|
|Handset Connectivity Technology||Corded|
|Base Unit Connectivity Technology||Corded|
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports||2|
|PoE (RJ-45) Port||Yes||Management & Protocols|
|Height||8.46" (215 mm)|
|Width||10.21" (259.40 mm)|
|Depth||8.66" (220 mm)||Miscellaneous|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us