1 In stock
Network Security & Firewalls
The Zyxel ZyWALL ATP200/500/800 is an Advanced Threat Protection Firewall Series dedicated for small and medium businesses, empowered by cloud intelligence to level up network protection, especially in tackling unknown threats. The ZyWALL ATP Firewall Series not only supports all Zyxel security service such as Web security, Application Security, Malware Blocker, etc., but also sandboxing and SecuReporter, and, last but not least, an infographic dashboard, delivering high performance and ensuring comprehensive protection as a self-evolving solution.
Self-evolving cloud intelligence
Cloud intelligence receives all unknown files or user patterns from Zyxel ATP firewall's enquiry then identifies and archives inspection results in cloud threat database. It then pushes the most top-ranked threat intelligence into all ATP firewalls so that all ATP devices are all within the seamless defense shield against new unknown threats. With the real-time cloud-device synchronization, the cloud intelligence becomes a continuously-growing and selfevolving security defense ecosystem, adaptive to external attacks and also more importantly keeping all ATP firewalls in sync at all times.
Sandboxing emulates unknown to known
Sandboxing is an isolated cloud environment to contain unknown files that cannot be identified by existing security service on device and to emulate those unknown files to identify whether they are malicious or not. Key values from sandboxing is to inspect packet behavior in isolation so the potential threat does not enter the network at all, and also to identify new malware types which the conventional static security mechanism may not detect. Cloud sandboxing with Zyxel ATP Firewall Series is preventive measure for zero-day attacks of all sorts.
High assurance multi-layered protection
History has proven that a single-focus solution is useful in stopping specific attack; the capabilities of advanced malware are so broad that such protection inevitably fails. The ZyWALL ATP Firewall Series is designed with multi-layered protection guard against multiple types of threats from in and out. It contains comprehensive security features like botnet filter, sandboxing, app patrol, content filtering, anti-malware, and IDP. ATP firewalls are sure to start safeguarding your network as soon as the device begins up and running without any unattended gaps.
Graphical and analytical cloud report
The Zyxel Cloud CNM SecuReporter is a cloud-based intelligent analytics and report service, providing network administrators with a centralized view of user activities and threats statistics within the entire network. The Cloud CNM SecuReporter features a suite of analysis and reporting tools, including network security threats identification and analysis, security services, security events, application usage, website usage and traffic usage, VPN status and Device Health status, etc. Users can also run customized report on-demand or on a regular schedule such as daily, weekly, and monthly.
The ZyWALL ATP Firewall Series provides a complete feature set to perfectly fit different business requirements as well as to enable the maximum performance and security with an all-in-one appliance. Comprehensive network modularity also empowers IT professionals to customize the system to meet their individual needs.
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your ZYXEL ATP800 Network Security/Firewall Appliance today!
- Proven firewall appliance with Content Filtering firewall protection support provides secure data transfer on your network
- Achieve high level data security by using 3DES Encryption algorithm that encrypts the data three times using 64-bit keys
- For securely connecting servers, workstations and storage and enabling secure data transfer, use this 12 ports firewall
- Up to 10x faster than the standard Ethernet connectivity and provides high-performance
- Rack mounting enables you to organize wires & secure cables for professional installation
|Manufacturer||ZYXEL Communications Corp.|
|Manufacturer Part Number||ATP800|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.zyxel.com|
|Product Name||ATP800 Network Security/Firewall Appliance|
|Product Type||Network Security/Firewall Appliance||Technical Information|
|Firewall Protection Supported||
|Total Number of Ports||12|
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports||12||Network & Communication|
|Ethernet Technology||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Network Standard||1000Base-T||I/O Expansions|
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||2|
|Expansion Slot Type||
|Number of SFP Slots||2||Management & Protocols|
|Height||1.73" (44 mm)|
|Width||16.93" (430 mm)|
|Depth||9.84" (250 mm)|
|Weight (Approximate)||3.30 kg||Miscellaneous|
|Limited Warranty||2 Year|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us