1 In stock
Storage Arrays & Servers
The Buffalo TeraStation 3020 series is a Network Attached Storage solution ideal for small businesses that are serious about protecting their valuable business data. No more backing up data to easily-misplaced thumb drives or having to deal with multiple tapes or external hard drives - the TS3020 series lets you take data protection to the next step.
Designed for businesses that are around 25 users, the TS3020 series delivers the same features as other enterprise-level NAS solutions from Buffalo while offering reliability and versatility to help your business grow. The TS3020 family ships with NAS-grade hard drives included, and the 4-bay rackmount and desktop models come in partially-populated options so you can fulfill your storage needs today while giving you the flexibility to expand later as you see fit. The hard drives have been rigorously tested to maintain steady operations in an always-on environment, and remain much more stable and reliable than standard desktop hard drives. Small businesses will especially enjoy the TS3020's features such as the 2.5GbE Ready Port that allow them to achieve the reliability and security typically reserved for enterprise-level organizations.
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your Buffalo TeraStation 3420RN Rackmount 32TB NAS Hard Drives Included (4 x 8TB, 4 Bay) today!
- With the powerful multi-core Alpine processor line of products, our customers will like a superior NAS product with cutting-edge solutions
- RAID technology - data reliability, fault tolerance and improved overall performance
|Manufacturer||Buffalo Americas, Inc|
|Manufacturer Part Number||TS3420RN3204|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.buffalotech.com|
|Product Name||TeraStation 3420RN Rackmount 32TB NAS Hard Drives Included (4 x 8TB, 4 Bay)|
|Product Type||SAN/NAS Storage System||Storage|
|Number of Hard Drives Supported||4|
|Number of Hard Drives Installed||4|
|Total Hard Drive Capacity Installed||32 TB||Processor & Chipset|
|Processor Manufacturer||Annapurna Labs|
|Processor Core||Quad-core (4 Core)|
|Processor Speed||1.40 GHz||Memory|
|Standard Memory||1 GB|
|Memory Technology||DDR3 SDRAM||Network & Communication|
|Ethernet Technology||2.5 Gigabit Ethernet||I/O Expansions|
|Number of Total Expansion Bays||4||Controllers|
|Controller Type||Serial ATA/600|
|RAID Levels||0, 1, 5, 6, 10, JBOD||Interfaces/Ports|
|Drive Interface||Serial ATA/600|
|Total Number of USB Ports||3|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||3|
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports||2||Management & Protocols|
|Height||1.74" (44.20 mm)|
|Width||16.93" (430.02 mm)|
|Depth||16.90" (429.26 mm)|
|Weight (Approximate)||8.62 kg||Miscellaneous|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
|Limited Warranty||3 Year|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us