8 In stock
This HDMI cable with Ethernet withstands the daily demands of connecting your HDMI devices. Tested to endure strenuous wear and tear, the rugged HDMI cable is a must-have for both business and consumer applications.Built for Daily Use
This Premium Certified HDMI cable has aramid fiber reinforcement that braces it from the stress of frequent bends. This also lets the cable flex without over-stretching or damaging the core of the cord.Premium High Speed HDMI Cable Key Features
- Aramid fiber adds strength and durability to the cable
- Insulated conductors reduce friction, provide more flexibility
- EMI protection with aluminum-mylar foil with braided shielding
- TPE cable jacket is more flexible than a standard PVC cable
The cable is constructed to prevent the connector from separating from the jacket. The extra-long strain relief molding is tested to withstand over 10,000+ bend cycles at a 180° angle.Connector Key Features
- HDMI gold plated connector with metal shield protects the circuit board from EMI and reinforces the connection point
- Strain relief tested to tolerate over 10,000+ bend cycles at a 180° angle
Supporting all HDMI 2.0 specifications, this 3ft white HDMI Premium Certified cable supports resolutions up to 4k 60Hz with a bandwidth of up to 18Gbps. The short male to male HDMI cable also supports HDR for higher contrast ratio and vivid colors providing an enriched and enjoyable viewing experience.
RHDMM1MPW is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Note: DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your StarTech.com 1 m (3.3 ft.) Premium High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet - 4K 60Hz today!
- Connect your monitors using a certified HDMI cable built to withstand daily use
- Durable HDMI cable is reinforced with Kevlar aramid fiber for increased tensile strength that is 5x stronger than steel
- Extended strain relief tested to tolerate over 10,000+ bend cycles at 180° angle
- With a soft TPE jacket, it provides flexible connections with this 1-meter HDMI cable
- Supports all HDMI 2.0 specifications for an enjoyable viewing experience
|Manufacturer Part Number||RHDMM1MPW|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.startech.com|
|Product Name||1 m (3.3 ft.) Premium High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet - 4K 60Hz|
|Product Type||A/V Cable||Technical Information|
|Cable Length||3.3 ft|
|Connector on First End||1 x 19-pin HDMI Male HDMI 2.0 Digital Audio/Video|
|Connector on Second End||1 x 19-pin HDMI Male HDMI 2.0 Digital Audio/Video|
|American Wire Gauge||30 AWG|
|Data Transfer Rate||18 Gbit/s|
|Supported Resolution||3840 x 2160||Miscellaneous|
|Country of Origin||China||Warranty|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us