8 In stock
This USB-C Gen 2 10Gbps docking station turns your USB-C ® or Thunderbolt™ 3 MacBook Pro, Windows laptop, and Chromebook into a powerful workstation. A USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C dock features everything you need, from triple HDMI or DisplayPort video outputs up to 4K 60 Hz to 10Gbps USB-C & USB-A downstream peripheral ports to 85W Power Delivery. Older USB-A laptops are supported through universal hybrid USB-C/USB-A cable included.HDMI & DisplayPort for Triple Monitor Outputs
This USB-C Gen 2 docking station with DP 1.4 and HDMI 2.0 HDR support, is a perfect choice for dual or triple monitor setup, supporting up to triple 4K 60Hz display output, with any combination of three DisplayPort or HDMI video interfaces, on USB-C Gen 2 (with DP 1.4 support) laptops, MacBooks and Windows-based Thunderbolt 3 laptops. Older USB-A laptops will only support dual monitor setup.HostDisplay OutputUSB-C Gen 1 or 2 (with DP 1.4)Triple Display - 3x 4K 60HzThunderbolt 3 (DP 1.4 Supported)Triple Display - 3x 4K 60Hz
USB-C Gen 1 (with DP 1.2)
Triple Display - 2x 4K 60Hz; 1x 4K 30HzUSB-A or USB-C (No DP Alt Mode)Dual Display - 2x 4K 60HzPower & Charge with 85W Power Delivery
Power and charge USB-C/Thunderbolt 3 workstation laptops & ultrabooks with 85 watt PD
Higher power delivery, MORE than other USB-C 10G Triple monitor docks. Charge smartphones and other devices with two downstream front-facing charging ports with BC 1.2 for USB-A and USB-C devices. Fast-charge ports support always-on charging so devices will charge whether or not a host laptop is connected.
This USB-C Gen 2 docking station features 6 downstream USB ports in total to connect USB peripherals.
- 1x USB-C 3.2 Gen 2 (10 Gbps)
- 1x USB-A 3.2 Gen 2 (10 Gbps)
- 1x USB-C 3.2 Gen 1 (5 Gbps)
- 3x USB-A 3.2 Gen 1 (5 Gbps)
Also included, is a gigabit Ethernet port with PXE Boot and WoL support, as well as 4-position TRRS stereo audio headset/mic port.Additional Security Features
This USB-C/USB-A docking station comes with plenty of security features such as a screw-lock host port which includes a USB-IF Certified 1m 2-in-1 USB-C/USB-A screw-lock cable; a K-slot for a Kensington style laptop lock and holes to mount the dock on the desk or wall.Connected Device Transparency with the StarTech.com MAC Address Changer Utility
The DK31C3HDPD includes a free Windows® application that enables you to better manage your enterprise network security. When you connect to your network through the ethernet port of the dock, the computer's MAC address is typically not broadcast to the network, as your network only sees the MAC address of the docking station. However, the StarTech.com MAC Address Changer or Cloning software enables the USB-C dock to use MAC address spoofing of the connected Windows laptop rather than the MAC address of the dock itself. This ensures your network administrators have full visibility of each device on the network and can monitor and limit activity accordingly. To request access to our MAC Address Changer utility, please contact our Technical Support Department by phone, live chat, or e-mail.
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your StarTech.com Docking Station today!
- FLEXIBLE MULTI DISPLAY SETUP: USB 3.1 Gen 2 10Gbps Type-C/A dock supports dual or triple monitor setup (up to 3x 4K 60Hz), using any combination of the 3x DisplayPort 1.4 & 3x HDMI 2.0 w/ HDR ports
- 85W POWER DELIVERY: Power & charge USB-C/Thunderbolt 3 workstation laptops/ultrabooks incl Lenovo X1 Carbon, ThinkPad P Series, Dell Latitudes, Precision, XPS 15, HP Spectre, ZBook & MacBook Pro 16
- UNIVERSAL DOCKING STATION: Hybrid dock includes combo 2-in-1 USB-C/USB-A USB-IF Certified host cable; DisplayLink dock supports up to 3 extended displays on Macbook Pro/Air with Intel processor or Apple M1 chip; compatible w/ Windows, macOS and Chrome OS
- 6-PORT USB HUB: 4x USB-A (1x 10Gbps), 2x USB-C (1x 10Gbps), incl. 2x BC 1.2 fast charge always-on front ports; USB-C Gen 1 & USB-A laptops will only support downstream port speeds up to USB 5Gbps
- DEPLOYMENT READY: Docking station features a K-slot, 1m combo host cable, mounting holes, & MAC address changer for IT management; Gigabit Ethernet & headset ports; Windows, MacOS, Chrome OS
|Manufacturer Part Number||DK31C3HDPD|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.startech.com|
|Product Name||Docking Station|
|Product Type||Docking Station||Technical Information|
|Host Interface||USB 3.1 (3.1 Gen 2) Type C|
|Audio Line Out||Yes|
|Total Number of USB Ports||6|
|USB Type-C Detail||USB Type-C (24pin, Gen 2, 10Gbps), USB Type-C (24 pin) USB 3.0 (5Gbps)|
|Maximum Power Supply Wattage||85 W||Physical Characteristics|
|Height||1.50" (38.10 mm)|
|Width||3.30" (83.82 mm)|
|Depth||9.20" (233.68 mm)|
|Weight (Approximate)||365.7 g||Miscellaneous|
|Kensington Security Slot||Yes|
|Country of Origin||Taiwan||Warranty|
|Limited Warranty||3 Year|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us