8 In stock
An industrial media converter that converts fiber to copper at a network endpoint.A Flexible Solution Covering Different Requirements
This media converter features an open SFP slot for any standard SFP to be used for the incoming fiber connection and is easily deployed across applications or fiber cable types. Accepts terminal block power or coaxial power connectors with the barrel plug adapter, allowing the product to be hardwired or powered using an external power supply (not included), which does not require professional installation. It can be powered using 18V-36V AC or 12V -56V DC for a high degree of flexibility including applications like solar, automotive, and rail. Includes hardware for DIN rail or wall mounting.For Mission-Critical Applications
Designed with IP-30 housing and has an MBTF of >500,000 hrs (Telcordia/Bellcore) at 50°C and an operating temperature range of include -40 C to 75 C for durability; it's rated to various vibration, shock, and free-fall standards:
- Vibration: EN 60068-2-6
- Shock: EN 60068-2-27
- Free-Fall: EN 60068-2-32
Accepts terminal block power or coaxial power connectors with the barrel plug adapter, allowing the product to be hardwired or powered using an external power supply (not included), which does not require professional installation.
The IMC100MSFP is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your StarTech.com Transceiver/Media Converter today!
- COMPACT SIZE + FLEXIBLE POWER INPUT: Smallest form factor Fiber to Ethernet media converter - extends & converts 100Mbps fiber to RJ45 copper; powered by 18-36V AC or 12V-56V DC for solar, auto & rail
- ROBUST DESIGN: Industrial Network Media Converter w/MTBF 500,000+hrs @ 50C
- Vibration, shock & freefall rated
- Rugged IP-30 aluminum housing
- Hardened operating temp -40C to 75C
- OPEN SFP SLOT: Compatible with any standard SFP and can be used for multimode or single mode fiber connections; easy deployment across applications, fiber distances or fiber cable types
|Manufacturer Part Number||IMC100MSFP|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.startech.com|
|Product Name||Transceiver/Media Converter|
|Product Type||Transceiver/Media Converter||Interfaces/Ports|
|Total Number of Ports||1|
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports||1||Media & Performance|
|Media Type Supported||
|Fiber Mode Supported||
|Maximum Distance Supported||328.1 ft||I/O Expansions|
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||1|
|Expansion Slot Type||SFP|
|Number of SFP Slots||1||Network & Communication|
|Ethernet Technology||Fast Ethernet|
|Power Source||Power Supply|
|Power Consumption||1.92 W|
|Height||2" (50.80 mm)|
|Width||1.40" (35.56 mm)|
|Depth||2.30" (58.42 mm)|
|Weight (Approximate)||82.2 g||Miscellaneous|
|Country of Origin||Taiwan||Warranty|
|Limited Warranty||2 Year|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us