8 In stock
Wrap your iPad® (7th gen.) 10.2-inch in strong, military grade drop protection. Engineered for durability without adding weight, the Targus Click-In™ Rotating Case features a flexible tray that delivers all-around protection and rotates 360° to switch easily between portrait and landscape viewing.
The tray also flexes to fit iPad Air® 10.5-inch and iPad Pro® 10.5-inch for a snug, safe fit. It is structurally designed to redirect sound for enhanced audio. Precision cutouts give full access to controls, ports, and cameras. Enjoy added efficiency with an integrated loop for your Apple Pencil® or stylus.
The structured cover is engineered to protect, while a non-slip interior makes it easy to adjust your device into infinite viewing angles or a comfortable typing position. Altogether, it's a superior choice for protecting your tablet.
Military Grade Drop Protection
Minor drops and bumps are no problem for this sturdy, structured case. In fact, the Click-In™ passes rigorous MIL-STD 810G testing to ensure it can protect your iPad® (7th gen.) 10.2-inch, iPad Air® 10.5-inch, and iPad Pro® 10.5-inch from drops up to 4 ft. when secured with the elastic band.
Easy Portrait and Landscape Viewing
The patented tray design rotates 360°, so it's easy to switch from portrait to landscape modes and back again, and use the stand function in either mode.
Full Access, Full Functionality
A full-coverage flexible tray with reinforced corners allows access to all ports, buttons, and controls. Precision cutouts ensure the camera is accessible for photos or videos without removing your iPad from the case.
Swipe or Type with Easy
The textured, non-slip interior lets you position your iPad in an infinite range of reading or viewing angles for watching videos or interacting with your screen, or flip the cover back for a comfortable typing angle.
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your Targus Click-In THZ851GL Tablet Case today!
- The carrying case for easy travel
- Fits gadget up to 10.5" size
- Made with elastic strap material which allows the folio to fit a large array of devices
- Designed to be used with apple pencil
|Manufacturer||Targus Group International|
|Manufacturer Part Number||THZ851GL|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.targus.com|
|Product Name||Click-In THZ851GL Tablet Case|
|Product Type||Carrying Case||Product Information|
|Minimum Screen Size Supported||10.2"|
|Maximum Screen Size Supported||10.5"|
|Closure Type||Elastic||Physical Characteristics|
|Height||0.75" (19.05 mm)|
|Width||7.13" (180.98 mm)|
|Depth||10.07" (255.78 mm)|
|Weight (Approximate)||340.2 g||Miscellaneous|
|Tablet Model Compatibility||
|Compatibility||Apple - iPad (7th Generation), iPad Pro, iPad Air|
|Country of Origin||China||Warranty|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us