5 In stock
Wireless Access Points/Bridges
Boost Your Wi-Fi to hard-to-reach Areas
Place the RE220 between your wireless router and wireless devices, expanding Wi-Fi coverage while eliminating Wi-Fi dead zones. The dual-band Wi-Fi up to 750 Mbps can not only extend to 32,00 sq. ft. (300m2) with the router, but also make good use of your high ISP speed , ideal for HD video streaming, online gaming and other bandwidth-intensive tasks.
Stable Dual Band Connection for More Devices
The RE220's Wireless AC technology creates faster and stronger Wi-Fi connections across your home and extends dual band Wi-Fi up to 750 Mbps. Dual 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands provide Wi-Fi connections to up to 32 devices, allowing you to enjoy stable and drop-free experience on all your devices.
Simple Two-Step Setup
Step 1: Press the WPS button on the router and RE220 to easily connect the extender to the network. Or connect the
extender via Tether app or Web UI if your router doesn't support WPS.
Step 2: Relocate the extender to a better location for optimal Wi-Fi coverage with the help of the smart signal indicator light.
An Access Point as well as a Wireless Adapter
The Ethernet port of RE220 can easily turn your wired Internet connection into a wireless access point. And it can also function as a wireless adapter to connect wired devices.
High Speed Mode for Maximized Performance
High Speed Mode uses one dedicated Wi-Fi band as backhaul and another dedicated Wi-Fi band as an access point to maximize the bandwidth on extender Wi-Fi.
The RE220 is compatible with any of your existing Wi-Fi router or access point, making it easy to expand and strengthen your Wi-Fi network.
Smart Management by Tether App
Set up and manage your Wi-Fi through the TP-Link Tether app on you smartphone (Android, iOS).
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your TP-Link AC750 Wi-Fi Range Extender today!
- This wireless range extender when incorporated with your existing wireless network, expands its signal range and enhances the connection's speed
- This wireless range extender uses IEEE 802.11ac technology with steadfast speed of up to 750 Mbit/s for optimal wireless signals
- Featuring Fast Ethernet port to speed up the transfer rate up to 100Mb/sec to connect your wired network
|Manufacturer||TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd|
|Manufacturer Part Number||RE220|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.tp-link.com|
|Product Name||AC750 Wi-Fi Range Extender|
|Product Type||Wireless Range Extender||Technical Information|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11ac|
|Total Number of Antennas||3|
|Number of Internal Antennas||3|
|Wireless Transmission Speed||750 Mbit/s||Interfaces/Ports|
|Ethernet Technology||Fast Ethernet|
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports||1||Physical Characteristics|
|Form Factor||Wall Mountable|
|Height||2.96" (75.20 mm)|
|Width||4.33" (110 mm)|
|Depth||2.59" (65.80 mm)||Miscellaneous|
|Country of Origin||China||Warranty|
|Limited Warranty||2 Year|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us